Serves – 1
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1 scoop Earth Echo Raw Cacao Bliss
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 2 1/2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp BodyBio PC
- 1 tsp BodyBio E-Lyte
- 1/2 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla bean
- 1 tsp Glycine
- 1 Tbsp raw cacao nibs
- Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, PC, vanilla, E-lyte, cinnamon, raw cacao bliss, raw cocoa powder and glycine in a blender or food processor. Blend until combined.
- Let sit for 15 – 20 min to allow chia seeds to congeal. Top with raw cacao nibs and enjoy.
BodyBio PC combines four forms of pure phospholipids for targeted cellular support and effective brain support. BodyBio PC works to give your cells the boost they need to work better, in turn supporting not only your brain but every system in your body to thrive.
BodyBio PC contains concentrated levels of:
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) – ensures cell membrane integrity and function
- Phosphatidylethanolamine (PE) – vital to mitochondrial function
- Phosphatidylinositol (PI) – supportive to the brain and neurotransmission
- Phosphatidylserine (PS) – essential for memory
Justine Stenger received her degree from the University of Alberta in Nutrition and Physical education. She proceeded to pursue a Holistic Nutrition/Therapeutic Chef certification from Bauman College. Justine has completed her Functional Medicine training through the Institute for Functional Medicine and is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, certified through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Justine is a trained Bredesen (RECODE) practitioner and specializes in cell membrane medicine, and works primarily with patients who suffer with neurological conditions, mast cell activation syndrome, Lyme disease, and autoimmune disease.
Justine has worked beside Dr. Bruce Hoffman for the past 10 years and has supported hundreds of Dr Hoffman’s chronic, complex illness patients nutritionally.
University Of Alberta – Nutrition & Physical Education , IFM – Functional Medicine Trained, IFM -Bredesen Practitioner, The dr.Com -Certified Gluten Practitioner, Bauman College – Holistic Nutrition & Certified Therapeutic Chef, Institute For Functional Medicine – Certified Health Coach