A Functional Nutrition Group Class with Justine Stenger
Join us for a special cooking class! Justine Stenger, local therapeutic chef, functional medicine trained health coach, and specialist in reversing cognitive decline through diet will help you find your way around your plate.
WHEN: Friday, October 25, 2019
TIME: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
WHERE: The Hoffman Centre for Integrative Medicine
COST: $200 per person
What you will Learn
- Learn the most important foods to include (and avoid) when following a ketogenic diet.
- Gain clarity on what to eat, when to eat and how to properly prepare your foods.
- Learn how food and food timing affects your nutritional and metabolic biological clocks.
- Learn how to separate fact from fiction on good and poor quality fats.
- Learn the importance of choosing high quality fats.
- Learn how to improve phytonutrient and phytochemical diversity to improve your highest expression of metabolic and brain health.
Additional information on histamine containing foods, low FODMAPS diets, and the paleo-autoimmune protocol.
Receive Ketogenic, grain free, dairy free and low carb recipes to take home.
Sample delicious Ketogenic, low carbohydrate recipes that you will learn to make at home!
Sign Up for the Class