- 1 1/2 cups Ottos Cassava Flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted ghee
- 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 9 eggs
- ½ tsp Celtic sea salt, plus a pinch for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put dry ingredients in food processor and process. Add wet ingredients and blend until creamy. Your dough will be runnier than a typical bread recipe.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until nice and brown, approximately 45 min or until golden brown.
Everybody loves a good slice of bread. Often bread is the one thing people that people long for when they transition to a gain free diet. This bread recipe will surely satisfy your bread craving, with it’s delicate, fluffy texture, sight sweet flavour, and crunchy salty crust. This is an excellent sandwich bread, makes fantastic French toast, and can even be used to make grain free stuffing! I hope you enjoy every bite!
Justine Stenger studied nutrition and physical education at the University Of Alberta. She graduated in 2008 and went on to complete a Holistic Nutrition and Therapeutic Chef Certification at Bauman College in Boulder, Colorado. She has completed her Functional Medicine training with The Institute For Functional Medicine, is a Bredesen Trained Practitioner, GAPS Practitioner, Certified Gluten Practitioner, and is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach through The Institute For Functional Medicine.