- 1 1/2 cups Ottos Cassava Flour
- 1 1/2 cups almond meal
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup melted ghee
- 1.5 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 9 eggs
- ½ tsp Celtic sea salt, plus a pinch for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Put dry ingredients in food processor and process. Add wet ingredients and blend until creamy. Your dough will be runnier than a typical bread recipe.
- Pour into greased loaf pan and sprinkle with sea salt. Bake until nice and brown, approximately 45 min or until golden brown.
Everybody loves a good slice of bread. Often bread is the one thing people that people long for when they transition to a gain free diet. This bread recipe will surely satisfy your bread craving, with it’s delicate, fluffy texture, sight sweet flavour, and crunchy salty crust. This is an excellent sandwich bread, makes fantastic French toast, and can even be used to make grain free stuffing! I hope you enjoy every bite!
Justine Stenger received her degree from the University of Alberta in Nutrition and Physical education. She proceeded to pursue a Holistic Nutrition/Therapeutic Chef certification from Bauman College. Justine has completed her Functional Medicine training through the Institute for Functional Medicine and is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, certified through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Justine is a trained Bredesen (RECODE) practitioner and specializes in cell membrane medicine, and works primarily with patients who suffer with neurological conditions, mast cell activation syndrome, Lyme disease, and autoimmune disease.
Justine has worked beside Dr. Bruce Hoffman for the past 10 years and has supported hundreds of Dr Hoffman’s chronic, complex illness patients nutritionally.
University Of Alberta – Nutrition & Physical Education , IFM – Functional Medicine Trained, IFM -Bredesen Practitioner, The dr.Com -Certified Gluten Practitioner, Bauman College – Holistic Nutrition & Certified Therapeutic Chef, Institute For Functional Medicine – Certified Health Coach