Yield – 14 – 16 balls
- 3 cups raw, organic pumpkin seeds, divided.
- ½ cup chia seeds
- 2 heaping Tbsp Bee powered honey (Beekeepeers Naturals)
- 2 Tbsp of Gogi berry poweder (New Earth Organics)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla
- 2 Tbsp filtered water
- Mini parchment paper cups
- Add 2 cups of pumpkin seeds, chia seeds, goji berry powder, and sea salt to a food processor. Blend for 3-4 min or until your pumpkin seeds start to turn to pumpkin seed butter. Add honey, water, and vanilla and blend again. Add the additional cup of pumpkin seeds and pulse until combined.
- Roll dough into balls and set into mini parchment paper cups. Store in the fridge for 5 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
For over 2000 years, Goji berries have remained the most popular fruit in the world, being dubbed names such as “longevity fruit” and the “fruit of immortality”. A powerhouse of nutrition, Goji berries have had many uses including improving vision, enhancing longevity, increasing sexual power, increasing sexual fluids, fortifying against disease, and building blood. The delicious, sweet Goji berry contains 18 amino acids, an array of minerals including zinc, iron, cooper, germanium, selenium, phosphorus, vitamin C, B1, B2, Zeaxanthin, beta carotene, trace fatty acids, and a range of polysaccharides that support the immune system and promote balanced blood glucose levels. You can eat these essential fatty acid, cellular supportive superfood balls with pure joy knowing you are supporting the foundation of your health.
Justine Stenger received her degree from the University of Alberta in Nutrition and Physical education. She proceeded to pursue a Holistic Nutrition/Therapeutic Chef certification from Bauman College. Justine has completed her Functional Medicine training through the Institute for Functional Medicine and is a Certified Functional Medicine Health Coach, certified through the Institute for Functional Medicine. Justine is a trained Bredesen (RECODE) practitioner and specializes in cell membrane medicine, and works primarily with patients who suffer with neurological conditions, mast cell activation syndrome, Lyme disease, and autoimmune disease.
Justine has worked beside Dr. Bruce Hoffman for the past 10 years and has supported hundreds of Dr Hoffman’s chronic, complex illness patients nutritionally.
University Of Alberta – Nutrition & Physical Education , IFM – Functional Medicine Trained, IFM -Bredesen Practitioner, The dr.Com -Certified Gluten Practitioner, Bauman College – Holistic Nutrition & Certified Therapeutic Chef, Institute For Functional Medicine – Certified Health Coach