The clinic has moved toward a partial physical opening of Functional Medicine services based on the advice from the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Alberta and the lifting of restrictions in accordance with Alberta's Chief Medical Officer of Health.
These services include new appointments, physical exams, neurofeedback, IV clinic, phlebotomy, and supplement curbside pick-up. In person appointments are being done on a case by case basis.
The following safeguards have been put in place:
- All supplement orders must be emailed in to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. Please allow 5 business days for staff to prepare your order. Once it is ready you will be emailed for curbside pick up only
- No walk in traffic at this time
- It is mandatory that masks are worn at all times
- No eating in the clinic
- If you need a test kit or to drop off a test kit, please email in advance
- Appointments are staggered to ensure we follow capacity restrictions. Please call reception at 403-206-2333 when you arrive for your appointment. Please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE until we can allow you in the building
- You must complete COVID-19 screening and temperature check before coming into the clinic
- Patients that do not require physical assistance must attend their appointment alone due to capacity restrictions
PLEASE NOTE: For your safety & ours, MASKS ARE MANDATORY while visiting our clinic. Patients exhibiting COVID-19 signs or symptoms are not permitted in the clinic. Do not attend the clinic if you suspect possible exposure.