About this event
On March 2, 2019 Dr. Hoffman is speaking at The 2019 Naturopathic Conference in Vancouver. The focus of this conference is Lyme Literacy for Naturopathic Doctors.
Dr. Hoffman's talk will be focusing on Effective Use of Antibiotics in the Treatment of Lyme Disease, it will be 90min.
You can learn more about the event on their website here. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the clinic.
To see the full event schedule, visit the event sessions page here.
The 2019 Vancouver Naturopathic Conference starts on Saturday, March 2nd 2019 with registration between 8am and 9am in the morning.
- Session 1: Laboratory Assesment of Lyme Diseasewith Dr. Aparna Taylor ND
- Session 2: Effective Use of Antibiotics in the Treatment of Lyme Disease with Dr. Bruce Hoffman MD
- Session 3: Lyme & Associated Conditions: Advanced Herbal Prescribing with Dr. Paul Saunders PhD ND
- Session 4: Changes of Thyroid and Adrenal Function in Chronic Lyme Disease with Dr. Usha Honeyman DC ND
- Session 5: Holism in Lyme Disease Management with Dr. Aparna Taylor
Should you have any questions, please contact our clinic. We would be happy to help you.